Reporting obstructions


Clive Our obstruction secretary is still in hospital following a knee operation and will shortly be moved to a community hospital for further treatment.  Therefore he is unable to deal with the reporting of obstructions in the short to medium term.  Therefore self help comes into play and members are asked to report directly to County Hall problems which are encountered when using the public rights of way system.  This can be done in a number of ways using the following web address:-  or by telephoning 0116 3050001 or emailing the following address:-   It  is helpful to quote a grid reference and you can use the following site to find this:-


Brian Jenkinson, Honorary Secretary to Leicestershire Footpath Association